Here is a full guide on how to design your t-shirt from scratch.
The way I see it, there are basically 3 proven ways to design a t-shirt:
- Create a t-shirt design on Photoshop with online resources
- Create a t-shirt with Placeit’s smart design templates
- Create a t-shirt with a POD t-shirt maker tool
1. Grab free cool fonts from Google Fonts or DaFont
2. Grab free or premium vectors from Pixeden
3. Grab Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator ($9.99 a month with a year plan) and create an awesome t-shirt design yourself.
There’s this tool called t-shirt design templates that allows you to design your own t-shirt online. Best of all, it is FREE.
Choose a font, choose graphics, and download an image file that you can upload to any of the print on demand websites or print it yourself. Here’s a quick video onn how to create t-shirt designs with smart design templates:
Some print on demand websites have an online tool to design t-shirts online and then immediately have them for sale. You get a small percentage of the final sale price but you don’t have to worry about shipping or customer service at all and that’s great. These are the best print-on-demand websites, and from that list, these three sites allow you to design t-shirts online:
- Design your own T-shirt with Teespring
- Design your own T-shirt with Zazzle
- Design your own T-shirt with Spreadshirt
Hope this helps! Any doubts? Please leave a comment and I will gladly help you out.